The Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB is organizing a St. Patrick’s Day vendor fair this year!
We’re excited to offer additional activities to the festive Sham “Rock” the Block weekend planned by Duffy’s Tavern located at 20 Amherst St. in Lake George
Find this figurative pot of gold at the end of the rainbow at Holiday Inn Resort, 2223 Canada Street, Lake George, NY 12845 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 17.
The Sham Rock the Block St. Patricks Day celebration takes place all weekend with bands, celtic games, Irish food and drink and a parade on Sunday, March 18!
If you’re a vendor and would like to be part of our event, fill out this form below. Your space will include a 6-foot skirted table & chair.
Only one vendor per company (e.g. Norwex, MaryKay, Scentsy etc.) can be allowed. Also, space is limited so act fast! Vendors so far include:
- 4D Gallery — Locally made unique tie dye clothing and chair massage
- Above & Beyond Compassionate Care — Licensed homemaker / companion service agency that provides non-medical in home care to seniors and disabled adults in need of assistance due to illness, injury or aging needs.
- Adirondack Cotton Co. — Women’s clothing boutique
- Angels at Lake Shore Gallery — Angel-themed retail items
- Arbonne — Makeup
- Camp Chingachgook — Summer Children’s Camp
- Deborah LaBombard Fashions — Clothing and accessories
- Lake George Arts Project — Brings jazz, contemporary music, visual arts and exhibits to the Lake George Region
- Lake George Distilling Co. — Locally-made spirits
- Lavenlair Farm — Lavender Products
- Lilla Rose — Hair & Scarf Accessories
- LuLaRoe — Clothing
- Norwex — Environmentally friendly household supplies
- O’Pablo’s Mexican Grill — Mexican food
- Partylite — Candles & Accessories
- Premier Plus Travel — Travel/ Limo Shuttle Service
- Thirty-One Bags — Bags
- Wax ‘n’ Wix — Candle making
- Young Living Essential Oils — Essential Oils
The cost is:
$25 for chamber members
$75 for not-yet members
You may pay by credit card using the button below or call (518) 668-5755 to pay over the phone.
The deadline to sign up as a vendor is Wednesday, February 28, 2018.