Our region is growing!
The Lake George Region is a unique place to work, play and live. This is an area where it’s OK, if not inevitable, to mix fun with work. Just look around at the scenery!
With all the expansion and reinvestment into the area comes more opportunities for employment.
Below we’ll post job openings as our business members alert us.
We’re happy to offer this help-wanted listing as a member benefit and pleased to connect quality employers with qualified candidates.
Check back often for updates!
Boathouse Restaurant | (518) 668-3332 Ext. 424| lakegeorgeboathouse.com
- Prep Cook
Garnet Hill Lodge | (518) 251-2444 | garnet-hill.com
Garnet Hill Lodge & Restaurant is looking for a chef and sous chef.
Interested? Contact Dwayne Spitzer at 518-251-2444
Holiday Inn Resort | (518) 668-5762 xt 369 | holidayinnlakegeorge.com
The Holiday Inn Resort is hiring! The following positions are available:
- CHIEF ENGINEER, DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE FT, YR ROUND. (This is a “once in a lifetime” opening — the last person held the position for 34 years!!) Great opportunity for the right person!!
- Maintenance Associate FT YR ROUND
- Operations Associate PT, yr round
- Room Attendant, PT, yr round
- Night Audit, PT yr round
- Front Desk, PT yr round
Lake George Expedition Park | (518) 668-7627 | lakegeorgeexpiditionpark.com
- Food and Beverage: Snack Shop
- Ride Operators
Olympian Village Resort | (518) 668-5405 http://olympianmotel.com
Olympian Village Resort is in need of housekeepers. Call Wendy at 518-668-5405 to apply!
The Sembrich-Marcella Sembrich Memorial Association| (518) 644-2431| the sembrich.org
The Sembrich is has an open position for an Administrative Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations and Finance, this position is full time for 6 months (April to September with some nights and weekends required) and 3 days a week for 6 months (October to March). Salary range for the position is $23,000-$27,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Summer Performance Series and Reception support
- Financial Bookkeeping
- Office Communications via in-person and phone/email coverage
- Member/Donor records administration
- Volunteer Coordination
- Museum Gift Shop Management
- Web site Management
- Grant application assistance
- Outreach support
- Two year college degree, minimum
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Publisher, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience with web site maintenance
- Knowledge of Past Perfect
- Experience with office bookkeeping (Quickbooks)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable, flexible and honest
Plus, but not required:
- Knowledge of and interest in classical music
- Experience with grant writing
To be considered, please email your resume with a brief cover letter to Beth Barton-Navitsky, Director of Operations and Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28th.