Welcome to the Membership Matters page!
Chamber Member Discounts!
- Upstate Printing is offering a 10-percent discount valid on new orders to all chamber members for any of their printing needs! To take advantage of this great deal, call Upstate Printing at 518-798-8900.
- C. Raymond Davis is looking for a Construction Project Manager to work out of the Bolton Landing office. Click here for details.
- Adirondack Winery is looking for a Tasting Room Sales Part-Time Association. Click here for details.
- The Sagamore Resort is seeking a seasonal Catering Manager beginning in April that has experience with weddings, an Assistant Front Desk Manager to start ASAP and an Assistant Spa Manager starting April 1.
- Freedom Boat Club its looking for seasonal employees (25 to 30 hours per week) to start in May. Students who are only available weekends until school is out and then weekdays during summer vacation are are also encouraged to apply. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New York State Department of Transportation Commissioner Matthew Driscoll called Lake George “the crown jewel of New York” at a recent press conference where he discussed the progress of the Gateway Project. Click here to read more and see photos from the event.
We had a great time July 23 at the ribbon cutting for the new Eagle Flyer at the re-opened Wild West Ranch and Western Town!
Please note: We began publishing email addresses as outlined in this notice below.
Special Chamber night at Painted Pony Rodeo!
Painted Pony Championship Rodeo in Lake Luzerne offered our chamber members a special discount for the July 8 Rodeo and Texas-style BBQ buffet on July 8.
It was a great option for a rainy night since the stands are covered!
If you’re a member and would like to host a special chamber night this summer, call Kim at 668-5755.
Pizza Jerks new location
Pizza Jerks was so busy in the village of Lake George they opened a second location last summer. This will be the first full summer season of the new restaurant/ bar. It’s a dine-in location with 10 craft beers on tap! With another location in Glens Falls, this is the third Pizza Jerks eatery in the area. We congratulate them on a beautiful new space and encourage you to check it out.
Our membership is growing, and we’re excited to share their good news.
On this page, we’ll publicize ribbon cuttings, chamber events and other items of interest for our members.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, call Director of Membership & Advertising Sales Kim Saheim at (518) 668-5755
Take a look at member benefits here.
If you’re a member and would like to see your news on this page, email Marketing Coordinator Amanda May Metzger at email@example.com or call her at (518) 668-5755.