Welcome to the Membership Matters page!
We are happy to have you as a member! On this page you will find links to information about upcoming events for members, photos, member discounts, links to view recent newsletters and more. We thank you for your membership and are happy to have you in our community.
Please click the photo below to RSVP for our upcoming Lake George 365 workshop!
Recent Membership Matters Newsletters:
- May 11, 2017
- April 19, 2017
- April 7, 2017
- March 17, 2017
- February 24, 2017
- February 10, 2017
- January 19, 2017
Chamber Member Discounts!
- Upstate Printing is offering a 10-percent discount valid on new orders to all chamber members for any of their printing needs! To take advantage of this great deal, call Upstate Printing at 518-798-8900.
- Adirondack Sunrise is looking for temporary help — starting the last week of April or first week of May — to open up their cabins for spring cleaning. Call 518-668-2153
- Patty’s Water Sports is looking for someone 16 years of age or older, who would love to work on the water. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adirondack Bar & Grill is in need of a full-time, year-round, cook. Apply in person.
- The Sagamore Resort is seeking an Assistant Spa Manager, A Seasonal Catering Manager, specializing in Weddings and Events, an Engineering Manager and numerous additional positions. Click here for more details.
- Freedom Boat Club its looking for seasonal employees (25 to 30 hours per week) to start in May. Students who are only available weekends until school is out and then weekdays during summer vacation are are also encouraged to apply. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- The Courtyard Marriott has several job openings including positions at the front desk, restaurant servers and housekeeping. Please stop by to fill out an application or send your resume to the HR manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fund for Lake George is hiring a Development & Communications Director. Click here for more information.
The New York State Department of Transportation Commissioner Matthew Driscoll called Lake George “the crown jewel of New York” at a recent press conference where he discussed the progress of the Gateway Project. Click here to read more and see photos from the event.
We had a great time July 23 at the ribbon cutting for the new Eagle Flyer at the re-opened Wild West Ranch and Western Town!
Please note: We began publishing email addresses as outlined in this notice below.
Special Chamber night at Painted Pony Rodeo!
Painted Pony Championship Rodeo in Lake Luzerne offered our chamber members a special discount for the July 8 Rodeo and Texas-style BBQ buffet on July 8.
It was a great option for a rainy night since the stands are covered!
If you’re a member and would like to host a special chamber night this summer, call Kim at 668-5755.
Pizza Jerks new location
Pizza Jerks was so busy in the village of Lake George they opened a second location last summer. This will be the first full summer season of the new restaurant/ bar. It’s a dine-in location with 10 craft beers on tap! With another location in Glens Falls, this is the third Pizza Jerks eatery in the area. We congratulate them on a beautiful new space and encourage you to check it out.
Our membership is growing, and we’re excited to share their good news.
On this page, we’ll publicize ribbon cuttings, chamber events and other items of interest for our members.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, call Director of Membership & Advertising Sales Kim Saheim at (518) 668-5755
Take a look at member benefits here.
If you’re a member and would like to see your news on this page, email Marketing Coordinator Amanda May Metzger at email@example.com or call her at (518) 668-5755.