Discount Great Escape Tickets
Our 2017 season pass sale has ended, but you can still purchase discount tickets at our office.
The Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce is selling discount tickets to Six Flags Great Escape.
1-day tickets: $47
3-day passes: $50 (must be used three consecutive days)
Discount parking passes: $17
Please visit our main office at 2176 Route 9 in Lake George, NY to purchase these tickets.
Cash only. No checks or credit cards. Non-refundable.
If you have any questions, call us at (518) 668-5755.
New this year:
The Great Escape, home to more than 135 rides, is launching a new ride called the “Drop of Doom VR” in July. This virtual reality attraction combines a fear of spiders with a fear of heights.
Riders, using Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus, will become the pilots of a futuristic gunship under attack by mutant spiders. This extreme, interactive adventure features:
- A high-speed virtual vertical ascent 1,000 feet in the air while teetering off the edge of a helicopter;
- A 360-degree rotating view high above massive city skyscrapers that are under siege by enormous spiders;
- A high-intensity gun battle against a giant arachnid, spewing baby spiders that virtually crawl all over the rider’s body;
- A thrilling virtual 1,000 foot fiery plunge straight down between towering skyscrapers; and
- The final showdown with a spider the size of a van, teeth-gnashing and in full attack mode.
For a limited time only, guests will be able to experience the Drop of Doom VR attraction free with paid park admission starting in July. The Great Escape will open its gates May 13, and daily operation begins June 14.
The Great Escape’s outdoor water park, Splashwater Kingdom is also getting a new addition: Bonzai Pipelines that will feature two brightly colored slides making it the 13th attraction in Splashwater Kingdom.
Get your adrenaline pumping as you slide through nearly 300 feet of banking turns while perched 30 feet in the air.
Visit the attractions page.
Back to the blog.