This is a free class for chamber members! The public is also invited to attend for a cost of $10 per person. Feel free to bring your lunch! You can eat during the class or during a break between the two parts.
Automate Your Marketing: Use Marketing Automation to convert & keep new customers and save time!
Part I: Marketing & Email Automation
Part II: Social Media Dashboards – Introduction & Demo
Part I: Marketing & Email Automation (60 minutes)
Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers or prospects? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings?
Email autoresponder campaigns do what you wish you had the time to do! Use them to follow up, inform and incentivize for action and engagement. They work automatically while you focus on your business.
In this seminar, we will help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- See where autoresponders can improve marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger an email series
- Identify key steps to designing effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your specific customers
We’ll also cover the dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of successful autoresponder campaigns.
Part II: Social Media Dashboards – Introduction & Demonstration (30 minutes)
- Why do we need social media management software?
- What is PromoRepublic?
- PromoRepublic Dashboard: What can you do?
- Curating Content
- Content Ideas for 20+ Industries
- Creating Posts – Development tools
- Scheduling Your Posts
- Analytics dashboard
Constant Contact Certified Local Expert and Solution Provider Partner
President of Endorphin Advisors LLC