Affordable hotel. Check.
Amazing meeting spaces. Check.
Incredible lake and mountain views. Check.
The Lake George Region is home to more than 200 attractions and outdoor activities year-round and provides numerous unique venues, settings and opportunities to make your next meeting or event unforgettable.
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers pristine lake views and majestic mountain settings. The Lake George region also provides picturesque on and off-water venues and unique outdoor team building and icebreaker opportunities.
Come discover why the “Queen of American Lakes” has been the destination of choice for over a century. Meet, stay and play in Lake George.
The Lake George Region at a glance:
- Over 9,000 hotel rooms in season, 2,400 off-season
- Taxes: 11% (4% hotel tax, 7% city/state)
- Easily accessible via I-87 from all points in the Northeast. Albany Airport is 45 minutes south of Lake George.
- Over 200,000 square feet of total meeting space in multiple venues
- Over 200 exciting attractions
- Outlet shopping at over 70+ name brand stores
- On-water and lakeside dining opportunities
Click on the links below for venue profiles.
- Wingate Hotel
- Tiki Resort
- The Sagamore Resort
- The Queensbury
- The Georgian Resort & Conference Center
- The Clarion Hotel
- Surfside on the Lake Resort
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge
- Roaring Brook Resort
- Ramada Glens Falls
- Inn at Erlowest
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Comfort Suites
- Courtyard Marriott
- Lake George Forum
- Glens Falls Civic Center
Special Events & Convention Sales Director
Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB
Phone: (518) 668-5755
Fax: (518) 668-4268